Legacy Pilates & Barre's Frequently asked Questions
What we're doing to following Covid-19 Rules & regulations
- Reconfigured the studio to ensure adequate space between reformers and to avoid crowded ares.
- Hand sanitiser, single use wipes & paper towel provided.
- Instructors will be required to take your temperature upon arrival. This may effect you being allowed to enter classes & we appreciate your understanding as we follow all guidelines & requirements given by the Government to ensure ours/your safety.
- Please follow Social distancing guidelines.
- If you are unwell do not attend classes. If you are worried about looking your class please contact us and with a medical cert we will be able to give you your class back.
What do I need to bring ?
Wear comfortable activewear that allows you to move freely & work up a sweat.
Grip socks are mandatory & must be worn in all Reformer Pilates classes.
You can purchase these for $15 in studio.
Please bring your own water bottle to minimise our environmental footprint.
Please Note that due to Covid-19 requirements we are unable to provide water for you in the studio.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide towels at this time so please feel free to bring your own from home.
Where do I park my car ?
You can find free parking out the front of the studio in between Legacy Pilates Studio & Croydon Park (2P).
There is more parking in the laneway directly parallel with this car park that will bring you towards the side of our building (3P).
Also more parking across the road towards the cinemas (3P).
Are phones acceptable in class ?
We ask that you come into class with the purpose to clear your mind and focus on yourself for 50 minutes. A perfect time for a little digital detox. Please place your phone with all your other personal belongings into a cubby hole upon arrival.
How often should I do Pilates per week ?
This a very personal question as it depends on your goals, your current fitness level and what other method of training your currently doing. If you are looking for a long lean physique we suggest 3 class minimum per week, with 150 minutes cardio.